Welcome to my webpage!
My research interests lie at the interface of probability, partial differential equations (PDEs) and functional analysis. I have mainly worked on stochastic PDEs of parabolic type arising from fluid-dynamic problems.
I have obtained my PhD at the Department of Mathematics at Sapienza University of Rome, under the supervision of Professor Mark Veraar (Technology University of Delft).
- with M. Hieber, A. Hussein and M. Saal, The stochastic primitive equations with transport noise and turbulent pressure.
- with A. Hussein, Maximal Lp-regularity and H∞-calculus for block operator matrices and applications.
- with M. Veraar, Stochastic Navier-Stokes equations for turbulent flows in critical spaces.
- with M. Veraar, Stochastic maximal Lp(Lq)-regularity for second order systems with periodic boundary conditions.
- with N. Lindemulder and M. Veraar, On the trace embedding and its applications to evolution equations.
- with M. Veraar, Nonlinear parabolic stochastic evolution equations in critical spaces Part II. Blow-up criteria and instantaneous regularization, to appear in Journal of Evolution equations.
- with M. Veraar, Nonlinear parabolic stochastic evolution equations in critical spaces Part I. Stochastic maximal regularity and local existence, to appear in Nonlinearity.
- with P. Loreti and D. Sforza, Time Memory Effect in Entropy Decay of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Operators, Minimax Theory and its Applications 6 (2021), no. 2, 173–190.
- with M. Veraar, Stability properties of stochastic maximal Lp-regularity, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 482 (2020), no. 2, 123553, 35 pp.
- with D. Andreucci and P. Loreti, Alternating and variable controls for the wave equation, Control, Optimisation and Calculus of Variations (ESAIM:COCV) 26 (2020), Paper No. 38, 35 pp.
- with D. Andreucci and P. Loreti, Variable Support Control for the Wave Equation: A Multiplier Approach, ICINCO 2018—Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics.